We are delighted to be able to welcome you back onboard Carlingford Lough Ferry
Covid-19 Safe Charter
Our crew have worked diligently to ensure we can offer a Covid-19 Safe Charter, the team have gone to great lengths to ensure your safety during your time onboard, whilst ensuring we limit the impact of these safety measures, as much as possible on the enjoyment of your journey.
The following COVID -19 safety protocols have been put in place onboard our ferries for your safety and protection.
Please take the time to fully read these protocols in advance of your journey.
PASSENGER HYGIENE & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- For the safety of all passengers and our crew, passengers who exit their cars during the sailing are asked to wear a mask or face covering while onboard.
- To limit one to one transactions onboard, advanced online ticket booking is requested.
- In the event that you arrive without an online booking – you may pay for your ticket onboard through contactless card payment.
- Once onboard the ferry, please listen carefully to the onboard safety statement which will give you detailed guidance on the onboard COVID-19 safety protocols that in are in place and must be adhered to by all passengers.
- One way pedestrian traffic flows are in place both on the main deck and upper decks. Please ensure you follow these one way systems.
- There will be LIMITED Passenger access to the upper viewing decks to ensure safe social distancing between customers. Our crew will monitor and manage this access.
- Hand sanitiser units are available for use at various points on the ferry. If you choose to leave your car, please sanitise your hands before moving around the deck areas.
- Passengers are asked to strictly observe social distancing protocols and the recommended hygiene guidelines while onboard.
Please note the following COVID-19 related questions.
For the safety of our crew and other passengers, If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, please do not use the ferry at this time
COVID-19 HEALTH CHECK QUESTIONS:
1. If you currently have COVID-19 or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 Days
2. If you live in the same household or have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. If you have been advised to self isolate at this time
4. If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days (except Northern Ireland)
Should you have any questions or concerns prior to your journey, please contact us on email@example.com or Phone: ROI Freephone: 1800 938 004 & NI Freephone: 0800 4714665
We looking forward to welcoming you onboard.
The Team at Carlingford Lough Ferry